Bulgarian Immigration Lawyer
He is fluent in English and conversational in Russian and Serbian, as well as a beginner in Greek.
Zachary Tsvekov is married and has two children.
1973 – Born in Sofia, Bulgaria.
1992 – Graduated from the English Language High School of Vidin with a diploma in English.
1992 – 1994 – Military service – Airborne.
1995 – 1997 – Teacher of English at the 29th High School of Sofia.
1997 – Internship at Bulgarian Ministry Council under EU Student Programme
1997 – 2000 – Working for a Law firm, assisting primary foreigners in Bulgaria - Bulgarian visa, Bulgarian residency permit and etc.
1998 – Secretary at the Rule of Law Institute in Bulgaria.
1999 – Project Director at the Rule of Law Institute .
1999 – Graduated from the New Bulgarian University of Sofia with a Masters Degree in Law.
2000 – 2001 Served an internship at the Law firm of Atanas Jelezchev (former Vice Chairman of Bulgarian Parliament and candidate for Vice President of Republic of Bulgaria in 2001).
2001 – started partnership with Petromir Kanchev, an Attorney At Law, assisting primary foreigners in Bulgaria - Bulgarian visa, Bulgarian residency permit and etc.
2015 – and currently – partner at Gaidarov and Dochev LLP - assisting primary foreigners in Bulgaria - Bulgarian visa, Bulgarian residency permit and etc.
- Founder and Manager of foundation Bulgarian visa
- Founder and Manager of foundation World cultures
- Chairman of the Board of the foundation New Beginning
- Member of the Board of foundation Seeds of Hope
- Member of the Board of Karate Club Kamae at the National Karate Federation in Bulgaria
- Associate member of Rule of Law Institute in Bulgaria
- Associate member of Advocates Europe
- Associate member of Advocates International
- Associate member of Peacemakers
- Founder and member of Political Party Yes Bulgaria!
- Founder and member of Association Justice For All